Images of the Milky Way shining brilliantly over the Headlands International Dark Sky Park were featured in a front-page article in the Detroit Free Press this weekend. The article, by Keith Matheny, addressed the loss of natural darkness in many areas of Michigan due to artificial light at night and included an interview with Headlands Program Director Mary Stewart Adams. You can find the full article here.
- Come Tour the Waterfront Event Center and Observatory
- Frequently asked questions: Where do I park?
- Headlands celebrates Grand Opening of the Waterfront Event Center and Observatory
- Catch Headlands Program Director Mary Stewart Adams' interview with Michigan Travel on WJR
- Headlands wins the prestigious 2017 Pure Award at the Pure Michigan Governor's Conference on Tourism