Images of the Milky Way shining brilliantly over the Headlands International Dark Sky Park were featured in a front-page article in the Detroit Free Press this weekend. The article, by Keith Matheny, addressed the loss of natural darkness in many areas of Michigan due to artificial light at night and included an interview with Headlands Program Director Mary Stewart Adams. You can find the full article here.
- March 17 - Astrophotography Lecture and Workshop
- April 20 - Outdoor Lighting Forum Luncheon Location Changed
- May 12 - Cosmic Gizmos and Gadgets
- 2018 Observatory and Programs Schedule now posted!
- The January 31st Total Lunar Eclipse