Images of the Milky Way shining brilliantly over the Headlands International Dark Sky Park were featured in a front-page article in the Detroit Free Press this weekend. The article, by Keith Matheny, addressed the loss of natural darkness in many areas of Michigan due to artificial light at night and included an interview with Headlands Program Director Mary Stewart Adams. You can find the full article here.
- Headlands wins the prestigious 2017 Pure Award at the Pure Michigan Governor's Conference on Tourism
- Headlands featured in The Detroit Free Press
- Telescope update at the new Headlands Observatory
- Catching the wind as it bears color across the sky
- Wishing on Stars~A Brief History of Headlands