Our thanks to Ken Morris at the Oakland Press, who recently visited Headlands and found our shoreline, trails, and starry skies to be the perfect respite from the busy world! Find the article by clicking here.
- Emmet County’s Headlands International Dark Sky Park Named Dark Sky Place of the Year by the International Dark Sky Association
- Leonids Meteor Shower Program at Emmet County’s Headlands International Dark Sky Park this Friday, November 17, 8-10pm
- Headlands named International Dark Sky Park of the Year Award by International Dark Sky Association
- Headlands featured for exceptional building design in Construction Association of Michigan Magazine special issue
- A few words about seasonal aurora viewing (aka, the Northern Lights!)