Our thanks to Ken Morris at the Oakland Press, who recently visited Headlands and found our shoreline, trails, and starry skies to be the perfect respite from the busy world! Find the article by clicking here.
- A few words about seasonal aurora viewing (aka, the Northern Lights!)
- Headlands extolled as one of Michigan's "great treasures" by The Oakland Press!
- Frequently asked questions: Where do I park?
- Tours of the Waterfront Event Center and Observatory have finished for the season
- Catch a live stream of the eclipse from the Headlands Lunt Solar Telescope